Dear valued clients,
Thank you for your patronage to LG Cloud up until now.
We wish to inform you that a portion of LG Cloud services will be discontinued as of December 30th, 2015 due to changes in operation policies.
- Date of Effect : December 30th, 2015 at 00:00 (GMT +0)
- Services to be Discontinued
: LG Cloud’s TV app, mobile(Android, iOS) app, PC app, website(lgecloud.com)
: LG Cloud synced with Gallery, Music, and File Manager(Polaris Office) on LG Smartphones
- Continuing Services
: LG Cloud synced with the LG Backup app on LG smartphones
: LG Cloud synced with LG Smart TV's AvatarBook app
: LG Cloud synced with LG 3D camcorders
- Data Backup Guide
- Backup will not be supported after January 31st, 2016, so please back up your data within the timeframe provided.
[Data backup via LG Cloud’s PC app]
- Connect to LG Cloud's backup website(backup.lgecloud.com), then click 'Download' at the bottom.
- Download and set up the PC app.
- Log in to LG Cloud's PC app, then check the files you wish to back up.
- Click the 'Download' button.
- Back up the files to a folder under 'My Computer'(Go to ‘Settings' to change the backup destination.)
[Data backup via LG Cloud’s backup website]
- Connect to LG Cloud's backup website(backup.lgecloud.com)
- Check the files you wish to download
- Click 'Download,' then select 'Save.'
- Go to FAQ
Please refer to our FAQ section for more information.
We thank you once again for your patronage and contribution to LG Cloud until the very end.
Respectfully, LG Cloud